i have less than two months left in britain.
less than two months until all that is left are memories of wonderful friends and the newfound knowledge that i know nothing.
it's funny how much i've changed.
when i came, i was going to be a single politician.
now i'm dating a wonderful boy, possibly want to be a florist (only for the full health and dental benefits) and want homeless people to live in my house.
when i came, i thought i knew so much.
now i am aware of how incredibly little i understand.
and it's funny really.
before i came to st andrews, my brother urged me to write down what i believed about various topics.
so that when i leave st andrews i can write new answers to the same questions and see how i have changed.
i'm excited to look back on those questions.
i'm excited to see how i have been changed...
April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was going to say "good riddance to bad rubbish" as a joke, but then I sensed that i shouldn't really joke about this. So then I told you what I was going to write instead of actually writing.
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo, what a good idea to write down answers before you came to uni! What sort of questions were they.
Also, you should, like, totally keep up this ol' blog in the future so that we can stalk your brain